Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeling slightly worried..

My day went by pretty slow. After my meeting, I came home and started on my eggrolls that I am making tomorow (theres something to look forward to) and I spent time talking with my parents and my older sister came by and It was nice hanging with everyone. Of course I never go anywhere without my phone, so the whole time im back in forth in my email and checking twitter on my phone, and I see that SOME of the Fiesta Movement agents would be called today.


I was thinking if I were going to be picked, I would be called today ( I put my video and application in on Monday the 16th and turned in my background check RIGHT AWAY..plus my background is clean)


I was also seeing a lot of people who applied AFTER I did, who got chosen.. Plus a good amount of Cali people already got picked so, I dont really know if there's room for me. That would really suck. I mean I (and everyone else) WANT this, but I NEED it more than anyone else, and I could put a lot of time into it.. So I will try to sleep tonight, and if I am not called tomorow I guess I will stop sitting by the phone and try to stop thinking about it. Which is hard to do. I keep telling myself "wait and see" but the more I tell myself wait, they'll call you...the more let down I will be in the end if I really am not picked. Tick Tock..I Guess Tomorow will tell. Hope I wont end up driving my old overheating moldy car until I save up enough for a decent used car!

No comments:

Post a Comment