Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fiesta Movement Update




Hey! I have been neglecting my blog! That's not good.. I think I was so busy with planning stuff I just forgot to log on!


Well, the Fiesta Moevement training was awesome! The companies working with Ford on the Fiesta Movement have some of the best employees. They are nice, helpful, AND energetic. They made our training interesting and it went smoothly! The hotel we stayed in was nice (Cadillac Hotel) I believe it is newly renovated. The decor in the rooms is modern/comtemporary. I had a great view from my room. But, as you may already know, staying in Venice beach right near the ocean front walkway can be noisy! That area is very active and interesting, but it was good.


I enjoyed meeting the other Fiesta agents and 90% of them were very nice! On day 2 of our training we went to a racetrack about an hour and a half outside of Los Angeles and the Fiestas were all lined up and ready to go! They all looked great! There were about 4 different colors (most of them were Green) and everyone chose their graphics for the sides of their Fiesta!


So, within the next month I will be making a Fiesta Movement video so watch out! For now, I took some pics AND made a walk around video going over the car and its features! So, check it out!



Watch my video:


No comments:

Post a Comment