Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fiesta Movement

I just want to thank any and all of my friends who helped me out and watched my Ford Fiesta Movement video. I am sure I told everyone by now that I am one of the lucky 100 Americans to drive this baby around for 6 months (a year before it hits the States)


I will be going on monthly missions and blogging/vlogging about it.


So I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT! And LOTS of it!

The new Ford Fiesta Movement website is up, and features the chosen agents. Check it out and check me out.

Like I said I still need your support, so follow me on my adventures for a month!You can add me as a friend on your sites (Facebook, MySpace, Downelink, Twitter, YouTube, and Blogspot)

Don't forget to check out the new site!
http://www.fiestamovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment